I'm Corynne Staresinic and I live in Northern Kentucky with my husband and baby girl. I'm a Cincinnati-native - I grew up in Mason, and I've always loved exploring and taking photos around the city. I used to sit and stare at Google Maps, studying Cincinnati and searching for new, potentially-photogenic places. Finding hidden gems around Cincinnati has been and still is my favorite hobby.
I started my portrait photography career while I was in high school by working at a local studio. Then, as I attended Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio, I drove back to Cincinnati every weekend for photo-sessions. Since graduating, I've continued to grow my business. I also got married to my high-school sweetheart, Nick, and in the spring of 2018, we had our sweet baby, Eloise.
Outside of family photography, I run a non-profit called The Catholic Woman, a story-telling platform for millennial Catholic women.
Affiliations & Features
Verily Magazine - Photography Intern, Past Photo Contributor
Blessed is She - Past Photo Contributor
LifeTeen - Past Photo Contributor
- The Harmonium Project - Past Photographer
- Dynamic Catholic - Photography Collaboration
- The Amputee Coalition - Project Photographer
- Ruah Woods - Project Photographer
- The Underground - Project Photographer
- Other Versions of You - Set Photographer
- Fossils Film - Set photographer
- Looks Like Film - Featured
- The LaLa - Featured
- The Catholic Woman - Founder & Director